Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Song Remains The Same

One of my favourtie authors has a new book out and I thought I'd spread the word.  If you want an insightful, well thought out novel that goes far beyond the chick lit genre then pick up your copy today!  Below is a note from the author herself...

Dear friends,
It has been almost two years since my last book release, and so it is with much joy (and a sliver of relief) that I can announce the publication of THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME, which hits bookstores April 12th!
Publishers Weekly says,"Bestseller Winn Scotch sparkles in her captivating fourth novel. Readers will love Nell and won't be able to put the book down until they know how much of her past she wants to bring into her future."

And Booklist calls it, "modern, lively, breezy, introspective, and three-dimensional."

If you don't want to take their word for it, why not listen to Glamour magazine? The book will be their must-read selection for June.

I would be beyond appreciative if you could swing by your local bookstore or hopped on over to Amazon to grab a copy this week. Writers are never much without their readers, and as always, I'm indebted to all of you for your kindness and enthusiasm. I'd be so grateful if you'd continue to spread the word about the release to any other readers out there!
Wishing you and yours lots of love, and thanks so much once again!
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment